Mascoutah WM Account Access:
- The City of Mascoutah has a contract with Waste Management of St. Louis for residential trash, recycling, and yard waste services. The current contract is in effect until March 31, 2024. Click here to view the current contract.
- Our office will notify Waste Management when to start your new trash and recycling services.
- All trash, recycling, and yard waste should be ready for pick up by 6:00 am on the day of collection.
- What can I recycle?
The standard service package is $19.35 per month. This package includes a 96 gallon trash cart for weekly collection and a 96 gallon recycling cart for bi-weekly collection. Senior Citizens (65 years of age or older) can receive a discount of 10% per month. Proof of age, consisting of a copy of a driver’s license or government identification card must be submitted to Waste Management to obtain the discount.
Residents will receive a bill on a quarterly basis directly from Waste Management.
- One bulky item is included per month at no charge for each home. This does not include White Goods (household appliances).
- Additional trash containers are available for $2.00 per month.
- Additional recycling containers are available for $2.00 per month.
- A smaller trash container (35 gallon) is available at no cost. All residents will be required to have a waste management trash container; bags will no longer be picked up if set out, but more than one trash receptacle is allowed.
- White goods (appliances, additional large household bulky items) can be picked up by appointment for $25 per item.
- Weekly Yard Waste pick up is available for $6.00 per month.
The City of Mascoutah provides a yard waste drop off site located at 511 South 10th Street. Click HERE for information on how to obtain an access card to use the yard waste drop off site.
Trash and recycling collection will be one day after your normal pick up day on the holidays listed below. On all other holidays, trash will be collected on the regular schedule.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If you have any questions about the service from Waste Management or need to schedule a large item pickup, please visit: https://www.wm.com/us/local/il/mascoutah/residential
Contact Waste Management
7320 Hall Street
St. Louis, MO 63147
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
7:30 am to 5:00 pm