Any person or organization desiring to use the ball fields for practices, games, tournaments, clinics, camps, classes or use of batting cages are required to obtain a ball field use permit.
Please refer to the Ball Field Calendar for available fields, dates and times.
Please contact Julia Biggs at (618) 566-2964 x501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to reserve a ball field. All applications for ball field use must be filed not less than 2 days prior to the date of use.
- $25.00 per field for a single sport activity, prepped.
- $100.00 per field for all day ball field use, prepped.
- Rental fees for games and practices will not apply to Mascoutah Sports Organizations.
- Rental fees for clinics, camps and classes will apply to all sports organizations.
- $200.00 per day for Mascoutah Sports Organizations.
- $400.00 per day for Non-Mascoutah Sports Organizations.
- $25.00 for additional lining of a ball field on the same day of rental.
- $12.00 per bag to have Turface added to a ball field.
- Additional fees will apply to all sports organizations.
- Light Key Deposit. A $25.00 per key cash deposit is required for rentals that require keys to operate field lighting. The keys must be returned within 24 hours of the last rental date to receive full refund of deposit. If a key is not returned or becomes lost, individual will be charged $100.00 for replacement.
- $15.00 for use of lights for a single game or practice per ball field.
- $30.00 for all day use of lights for multiple games or practices per ball field.
- Field light fees and deposits will apply for all sports organizations.
- $50.00 per day for tournaments consisting of 3-6 teams.
- $100.00 per day for tournaments consisting of 7-12 teams.
- $200.00 per day for tournaments consisting of 13 or more teams.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing all food and drink items they are wishing to sell.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No selling of City owned food and drink items.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing own cash and change.
- Organizations will be responsible for clean-up of the facility after use.
- Organizations will be allowed to use the following equipment located within the concession stand: hot dog machine, popcorn machine, nacho machine, cash register, microwave, coolers.
- Deposit in the amount of $200.00 required for use of equipment.
- Organizations are responsible for clean-up of equipment after use.
- Deposit will be returned to applicant upon inspection of equipment for no damage and cleanliness.
- Organizations will be responsible for any and all damage to equipment and will be billed for costs associated with repair or replacement not covered by the deposit.