Mascoutah Polling Places:
- Mascoutah 1 – Mascoutah Middle School, 846 North 6th Street
- Mascoutah 2 – City Hall, 3 West Main Street
- Mascoutah 3 – Mascoutah School District Administration Office, 421 West Harnett Street
- Mascoutah 4 – Mascoutah High School, 1313 West Main Street
You can register to vote at the City Clerk’s office at City Hall. The office hours are Monday-Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible to register to vote:
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be eighteen (18) years old by election day.
- Must be a resident of the precinct for thirty (30) days as of the next election.
- Must provide two forms of identification, one with the current street address and an identification with a picture.
Registrations cannot be taken within 28 days prior to an election.
If you move or change your name, you must re-register.