Building Permits or Development Permits which may be required for your project include:
- Building Permit for Commercial and Residential - New construction, addition or remodel
- Culvert/Driveway Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Electrical Permit Application
- Excavation Permit
- Fence Permit Application
- Mobile Home Placement Permit
- Sidewalk, Curb, Gutter Replacement
- Sign Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
- Water and Sewer Application
Permit Fees: Permit fees are set forth in Appendix C - Schedule of Fees, of the City’s municipal code.
Inspections: The number of inspections that will be required for your project will vary based on the type of construction related to your project. All projects will require a final inspection.